Nike is an American multinational corporation that is engaged in the design, development, manufacturing and worldwide marketing and sales of footwear, apparel, equipment, accessories and services.
Nike UK was required to reduce their day sales outstanding in order to deliver against their
financial targets and align with the long term goals of the organisation.
- Implementation Project Management
The founding director of XFSLIMITEDwas appointed lead consultant for the project which he personally managed from end to end, deploying a specialist team with the right level of knowledge, skill and experience to deliver against the objectives.
Following a full review of the credit control process in their centralised accounting function based in Newcastle, a realistic results driven roadmap was implemented drawing from his length and breadth of strategic and operational expertise.
- Reviewed all Credit Control policies and procedures.
- Quickly and professionally identified the challenges of the function
- Identified priority areas for improvement.
- Identified innovative solutions to improve results.
- Focused on finding sustainable solutions for the organisation
- Implemented a targeted approach with clear daily metrics and KPI’s across credit control and collections paths
- Shaped the team so they were fully prepared to work in new ways.
- Supported the team throughout the business transformation project.
- Reduction in overdue debts owed to the organisation
- Improved credit risk management and increased sales.
- Developed excellent productive working relationships with the Senior Management Team
- Managed bespoke training programme to enable the team to embrace the new improved cash flow processes.